Monday, October 2, 2017

"I Have A Question" Series (10.1.17 Message)



On Sunday, we finished our "I Have A Question" series.  See below for more...

1) Isn't it true that many Christians are hypocrites
    and don't practice what they preach?

2) Why should anyone take Christianity seriously,
    when over the years, so many bad things have
    been done in the name of God?

3) Why are Christians so intolerant/narrow-minded
    /judgmental?


Judging is when...

    1) I look down on you from a position of self-
         superiority.
    2) I'm more upset about your sin, then humbled
         by my own sin.
    3) I hold you to a level of scrutiny that I don't
         want for myself.

    4) I make a pronouncement based on an
         uninformed understanding.

    5) I belittle your position, based not on the
         validity of your idea, but on you as a person.


The goal - speak the truth in love.  


To get the message and other, click here.

No comments: