Monday, September 23, 2013

Join us for Week Three of Accelerate - Tomorrow Night at 6:45 pm.



Tomorrow is Week 3 of Accelerate!

Join us tomorrow night for week three of Accelerate.  We’ll look at important truth from God’s word. Here are some of the questions we will cover:
  • ·      If God can do anything, how come He didn’t just forgive everyone, how come Christ had to die?
  • ·      How can a person make up for the wrong they’ve done in life?
  • ·      As a Christian, I’ve committed a really big sin, how can I know whether or not God will forgive me?
  • ·      How about if I asked Christ into my life, but now I have doubts?
  • ·      How can person know whether or not they’re going to heaven?
  • ·      How can I tell whether or not I really have God in my life?
The workshop starts at 6:45 pm in room 5. See you then!

No comments: