Thursday, June 30, 2016

Want to Start a Relationship with Christ?

 

Want to find out how to start a relationship with Christ? If so, we've prepared some self study materials to help you take the next steps.  These online resources will help you understand...

  • What the Bible says about starting a relationship with God
  • How to place your faith in Christ
  • How to know whether or not you're going to heaven
  • The importance of Baptism
  • How to grow in your faith  

You can find these materials newlifecommunitychurch.net/start.

1 comment:

Sridhar Chandrasekaran said...

You have such an interesting blog. Thanks for sharing. I'm a life coach blogger. Reading blogs is my hobby and I randomly found your blog. I enjoyed reading your posts. All the best for your future blogging endeavors. Please keep in touch with me in Twitter, @lifecoachbloger and Google+, +sridharchandrasekaran