Thursday, April 23, 2015
Wednesday, April 22, 2015
These questions are used by our Life Groups that meet throughout the week. But these same questions can be used as a personal study tool. If you are not yet part of a group, you can use these questions during your personal Bible study time. They can provide an opportunity to dig deeper and reinforce the passage from the previous weekend’s service. Also, if you miss a service, both the message and the questions can be downloaded online.
· toilet paper
· cooking oil
· dish cleaning liquid
· clothes cleaning liquid
· feminine hygiene products
· powder milk
· chocolate mix for milk
Thanks for playing a part in helping kids in need!
Are you reading through the book of 1 Kings? You are if you're doing our Bible Reading Challenge. We're encouraging members to read a chapter of the Bible each day, and right now we're in the last book of the Bible, the book of 1 Kings. Join us as we observe God, love, and life through our reading.
As you're studying the Bible, if you would like to take advantage of online Bible study tools, check out our Digging Deeper webpage. On it, you'll find free resources to dig deeper into God's word. Also click here to download our Bible Reading Challenge checklist for April. May and June.
Tuesday, April 21, 2015
Are you on Facebook? If so, help us get the word out about our “By Faith” series. Click here to go to the facebook post, then “like” it and “share” it with others!
Monday, April 20, 2015
Thursday, April 16, 2015
Want to find out how to get involved? Check out our outreach webpage here, or
(Note: This is part of a larger series on the weekend messages. Click here to see the original post)
- Heb 4:12 For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.
- 2Ti 2:15 Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.
- Matthew 28:20..Teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you…
- Mt 7:24 "Therefore everyone who hears these words of mine and puts them into practice is like a wise man who built his house on the rock.
- 1Th 1:5 because our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with power, with the Holy Spirit and with deep conviction.
Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Christ calls us to take communion “In remembrance” of Him (Luke 22:19). We serve communion from time to time in our weekend services and large group settings, but the primary place communion happens is in our life groups. Communion takes place in the groups monthly, usually on the third week of the month. So if you’re not plugged in to a life group, get involved. You can find out more about groups by checking out the life group webpage.
Tuesday, April 14, 2015
To receive these materials, or to talk to someone in person, please contact us at email@example.com. You can also check out our online information.
Life Groups are Starting Up! Life group are weekly gatherings where you can connect with others to discuss the the passage that we looked at during the weekend service. A new life group session has started this week.
For more information on our groups check out our website, stop by the information table, or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday, April 13, 2015
Friday, April 10, 2015