Thursday, March 26, 2015
To receive these materials, or to talk to someone in person, please contact us at email@example.com. You can also check out our online information.
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
1) Take advantage of everyday opportunities to point people to Christ. Let your light shine through your everyday conversations and actions. Let people see that Christ is real in your life.
2) Invite someone to church on Easter – Invite someone to Easter Sunday on April 5th. A personal invitation can be a powerful tool that God uses to share His love.
3) Help spread the Word on Facebook – Each time we start a new series, we post an invitation on Facebook. Help spread the word by hitting the “share” button when the post shows up in your Facebook feed.
4) Pass along an Invite card – When a new series comes around our church usually puts invite cards in the bulletin. Hand a card to someone you know, or place a card in a public place, maybe a bulletin board at work.
5) Help us reach out via mail and web – From time to time our church mails invitations into the community. The cost for the mailing breaks down to about $15 to reach a hundred homes. Other times we use online methods of outreach. You can play a part by making a special gift to help with our next community outreach.
6) Pray for our church to reach people for Christ -Take time this week to pray that God would use our outreach efforts to reach people for Christ.
Check out our website to download our Bible Reading Challenge checklist.
Tuesday, March 24, 2015
Would you like to help someone in need?The Bible says, “He who is kind to the poor lends to the LORD, and he will reward him for what he has done” Proverbs 19:17. The holidays are a great time to reach out to those in need. There are members of our community, and even in our own church family who can use a helping hand over Christmas.
Here are a few ways that you can get involved:
1) Buy a gift card to a local supermarket and drop it off at the church office, we'll then pass it along to someone in need.
2) Make a special financial gift to the church and designate it for "members in need," we'll direct 100% of the gift to a member who could use a helping hand.
If you would like to find out more practical ways to help, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Childcare will be provided for infants to children 3 years old, and we will also have a class for kids in preschool to 4th grade.
Monday, March 23, 2015
To listen to the message or download the full outline, visit our website.
Thursday, March 19, 2015
Each weekend, children have an opportunity to give an offering in our Kidzlife classes. This is an opportunity for kids to learn giving to God at an early age. We invited parents to use this as an opportunity to share this important value with their kids.
If you have any questions, please contact our children's staff at email@example.com
Wednesday, March 18, 2015
This past Sunday we highlighted serving at New Life. If you would like to get involved, but didn’t turn in a “Get Involved” slip, you can fill out our online interest form, and we’ll contact you about ways to get involved.
You can also find general information about serving in the serving section of our website here.
Tuesday, March 17, 2015
If so, we want to help you take the next step. We’ve prepared some helpful materials that show what the Bible says about becoming a follower of Christ. These self-study materials will assist you in taking the first steps to growing spiritually. To receive these materials, or to talk to someone in person, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also check out our online information.