Wednesday, December 5, 2018
We're setting up for Connecting Point!
Connecting Point is a lunch for people who are at New Life. I'ts this Sunday at 12:15 p.m. and we would love to have you join us. You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know you're coming.
Thanks for being part of our youth group! Christmas is coming, and students will be going on break with their schools. We’ll also be taking a three-week break on Wednesday nights as we get closer to Christmas. There will be no break for youth groups on Sundays, therefore, it will continue to meet at 11:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings every week. Here’s the schedule:
December 5th - Painting project: Youth group starts at 6:30 p.m. Wear painting clothes
December 12th – Christmas party
December 19th – No Youth Group
December 26th – No Youth Group
January 2nd – No Youth Group
January 9th – Youth Group meets for 2019!
We also have two events coming up in February to get ready for:
February 2nd - Guy's overnighter
February 22nd-23rd - Winter Camp @ Big Bear Lake (Cost is $125 per student)
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
We want to say thanks to Greg Olney for making a difference at New Life. Greg serves as a volunteer on our Worship Team, and he is also serves as one of our youth leaders. Thanks for serving at New Life Greg!
Would you pray for the church? If you missed last night’s prayer meeting, here are some of specific prayers you can offer up on behalf of our church. Take a time this week to pray.
· That God would use our church to share Christ with our community.
· That God would add to our number those being be saved.
· That God would bring times of refreshing from the Holy Spirit.
· That God would work powerfully during our weekend services.
· That God would cause each of our members to grow in our love for Jesus Christ.
· That God would work in our lives so that Christ’s light would shine through each member.
· That each child in our children’s ministry would follow and serve Jesus.
· That each youth group member would come to know and love Jesus.
· That God would change lives in our life groups.
· That God would encourage everyone who is serving, and that we would give ourselves fully to the work of the Lord.
· That God would bring help, hope and healing to members of our church family who need it.
· That God would provide financially for members of our church family who are in need.
· That would provide financially for the ministry of our church.
· That God would raise up new volunteers, new leaders and new staff for our church.
· That God would bless the other churches in our community.
· That God would bless those who are sharing the gospel with those who never heard it.
Posted by New Life Community Church at 10:28 AM
Monday, December 3, 2018
Do you need a miracle? God is bigger than any economic crisis, relationship issue, or difficult trial in life. We will be having a special prayer event on Tuesday, December 4th at 7:00 p.m. Join us for a night of prayer and seeking God. Personal prayer will be available to all who come.
Sunday, December 2, 2018
Today we wrapped up our "Inside Out" series. See below for more...
1) Experiencing God's forgiveness should result in me
2) Experiencing God's mercy should result in me
showing mercy to others.
3) The amount of forgiveness I need to show others,
is only a fraction of the forgiveness God has shown
4) The cost to me forgiving others, is only a fraction
of the cost God paid to forgive me.
5) We can be fully and freely forgiven through the
sacrificial death of Jesus Christ.
To get the message, click here