Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Small Group Report


Here's an email from someone who visited one our small groups for the first time.

First of all, thank you so much for allowing me to come--thinking that it was only a young couples group, which I can see is not the focus--it really is the only one that I can attend due to my crazy "i need to learn to say no" schedule.

Second, I really really enjoyed it. I haven't been to a Bible Study in a long time where I was forced to think about what I was going to say. I actually had to stretch my mind. I love that feeling. It was very refreshing not having to answer the same "churchy" questions in the same "churchy" way. I really enjoyed the challenge of exploring ideas that are both Biblical and different from my own understanding.

Third, I really liked splitting up into groups at the end for prayer--the "guys with guys" and "girls with girls" thing. I think that that is very important and beneficial.


If you are part of small group, let us know about your experience by emailing us at
groups@newlifecommunitychurch.

If you're not part of small group, check out groups on our
website

No comments: