Thursday, July 3, 2008

Note from Mike Hannah



Hey New Life Family,

On Sunday, I jokingly talked about listening to your wife. On Monday when I woke up in pain, my wife keep trying to get me to go the doctor or the hospital. LIke a typical guy, I decided to rough it out. Even though I throw up over dozen times. After a while the pain became unbearable and the paramedics came and hauled me off. It turns out I should have listened to my wife and gone earlier.

I was brought into emergency, and not too long after was rushed into surgery, where they removed my appendix. The surgery was successful, and I'm thankful for the quick response of the medical personal and paramedics. I am now at home (Thursday) and am really sore, but slowly recovering.

I appreciate everyone who have asked if they can do anything. Right now, the main thing I need is prayer. So please pray and I look forward to seeing you soon.

No comments: