Thursday, January 21, 2010

New Leader Profile


This is the first in a series of blog posts designed to introduce you to some of the new leaders at New Life. The first leader we would like to introduce is Solomon Cheifer.

Here are some things to help you get to know Solomon:

Area of Service: Small Group Leader

Favorite Bible Verse:

Romans 12:1-2, "I appeal to you therefore, brothers by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship. Do not be confromed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect."

Where do you feel God is using you the most?:

I feel God is using me the most when people have problems in their life and I can direct them to the word of God for the answers they need.

What was your dream job/profession as a kid?:

When I was a kid I wanted to be a dinosaur when I grew up.

What is one bit of advice that you would give to others who are considering serving?:

And besides being something believers are supposed to do, serving is a good way to take a break from thinking about your own problems for a little while.

No comments: