Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Join Us For Our New Series: Starts This Sunday!



“Meaningless, meaningless…Everything is meaningless”. Those words are the opening line of a book of the Bible that describes one person’s quest to find meaning in life. This person looked for happiness through work, relationships, money, and having fun. But each next high, left a missing gap in their lives. Join us on June 6th for the start of our new series “I Want Something More” and find out what they discovered about making life matter.

Topics Include:

I’m looking for purpose in the wrong places
I don’t recognize the season God has me in
I don’t have people to share it with
I think more money is going to solve my problems
I go to church, but live with a trivial view of God
I live with unrealistic expectations
I don’t make the most of the time God’s given me

No comments: