Monday, September 24, 2012

Baggage: The Starting Point For True Change


 
This past Sunday was the beginning of our new “Baggage” series.  The focus was on the starting point for true change.  The main text was Ephesians 4:17-24.  Here are the points that were shared.


1.     True change happens when I realize that staying the same is no longer an option. Vs 17   “no longer live as…”

2.     True change happens when I embrace God’s call to a changed live. Vs 17 ““so I tell you this, and insist on it”

3.     True change happens when I understand God’s plan for lasting change. Vs 20-21  “you were taught…”

4.     True change starts on the inside. Vs 22 “desires”

5.     True change happens when I change my attitude and my thinking. Vs 23 “made new in the attitude of your minds”

6.      True change happens when I ask God to make me a new person. Vs 24 “new self”


You can listen to the message online at http://newlifemessages.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-starting-point-for-true-change.html

No comments: