Monday, May 19, 2014

5/18/14 Message

 
On Sunday we continued in 1 Corinthians 10 and considered eight questions in a Biblical Approach to Controversial Topics:
     1) Overall, is this helping me or hurting me? vs 23 “beneficial” 
     2) Is this more likely to build me up or pull me down? vs 23 “constructive”  
     3) Is this beginning to control my life? “mastered” 
     4) What does my conscience say? “conscience” 
     5) Is this activity consistent with living a life for the glory of God? vs 31 “do   
         it all for the glory of God” 
     6) How does this affect the people around me? vs 32 “stumble” 
     7) Will my participation in this activity be a hindrance to the message of   
         Christ? vs 33 “so that they may be saved” 
    8) Is this activity consistent with following Christ and His example? vs 11:1   
         “follow the example of Christ” 

To listen to the message or download the outline, visit our website.

No comments: