During the month of May we’re asking every member to play a part in helping the needy in our community. Below are four ways to get involved:
Sausage to church on May 15.
(must have a pull tab)
These provide protein for those who are homeless, and can be eaten without access to a refrigeration or heat. Please note that they must be in a container with a pull tab. We need 100 cans.
2) Bring a 4 pack of fruit cups to church on May 15. These will be included in sack lunches and handed out to those in need in the City of Corona.
3) Sign up to help with the Outreach in the Park on Sunday, May 15th
On May 15th we’ll be doing a barbecue in the park for the homeless. We need members who can…
· Be on site to help Barbecue
· Be on site to hand out food
· Be available to visit and pray with the homeless.
For more details see the sign up sheet at the information table. You can also contact Jennifer Strobel at 951-505-0464 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
On May 22nd we’ll pack sack lunches for those in need. This will take place in the church parking lot at 12:15 pm. To play a part, sign up at the information table.