Monday, January 23, 2017

Perspective (1.22.17 Message)



On Sunday we continued our "Perspective" series. We talked about putting our attitude in perspective. Below are eight questions to ask ourselves...


    1)  Have I experienced Christ's love and Christ's work in my life?
    2)  Am I willing to focus on the ways in which God calls us to unity?
    3)  Am I willing to set aside selfishness for Christlikeness?
    4)  Am I willing to adopt the attitude of Christ Jesus?
    5)  Am I willing to let go of whatever is necessary to love the people God has called me to love?
    6)  Am I willing to lower myself, so I can lift up those God is calling me to lift up?
    7)  Am I willing to die to myself, for the sake of those God wants me to help?

    8)  Am I willing to do for others what Jesus Christ did for me?

To listen to the message, click here.
 

No comments: