Monday, July 10, 2017

Go Big Series (7.9.17 Message)




On Sunday, we finished our "Go Big" series and talked about leaving a big legacy.
 
Five thoughts on finding a mission that matters:

1) For whom, or for what am I willing to give my
     best?
2) For whom, or for what am I willing to go the extra
     mile?
3) For whom, or for what am I willing to personally
     sacrifice?
4) For whom, or for what am I willing to ask others
     to sacrifice?
5) At the end of my life, looking back, what is it that I want to
     have done for God?

Five prayers for keeping the right heart when serving God:

1) God, help me remember who I'm doing this for.
2) God, no matter how much I do for you, help me to see it as
     a privilege.
3) God, no matter how much I give, help me to remember that
     it all comes from you.
4) God, help me to serve you with a willing heart. 
5) God, keep in me the desire to serve and honor you forever.


To listen to the message, click here.


No comments: