Today we continued our "Jesus is..." series. See below for more...
The Passover teaches us...
1) That God judges sin.
2) That God makes a way for His people to be saved.
3) How God saves us.
4) We need to do what God says we need to do to be saved.
5) Our need for Christ, the Passover Lamb.
6) We need to personally respond to God’s offer of salvation.
How to respond to God's offer of salvation:
1) Believe that Christ’s death on the cross takes away the sins of the world.
2) Repent of our sins, ask for forgiveness and admit we need a savior.
3) Be baptized as a public declaration of our faith in Christ.
Final Thought - We remember the once-for-all, all-sufficient sacrifice of Jesus Christ through communion.
To get the message, click here.