Sunday, November 11, 2018

"Inside Out" Series (11.11.18 Message)


Today we began our "Inside Out" series.  See below for more...

1) I need to focus on how God is treating me, not
    how God is treating others.

2) I need to be content with God's faithfulness in my
    life, regardless of what's happening to those
    around me
.
3) I need to remember that serving God is an honor,
    not a burden that must be compensated
.
4) It's not where you start in life, it's where you
    finish

5) It's not too late to start serving God.
6) I need to remember that God is God and He can
    do whatever He wants.

7) I need to remember that God is generous and
    rewards all who respond to His call to believe and
    follow Christ Jesus.



                        To get the message, click here


No comments: