On Sunday we started our "Discover" and talked about "Discovering God's Purpose for Your Life". See more below.
1) We're not saved by good works, but we are saved
for good works.
2) God created us on purpose and for a purpose.
3) God works in us, to work through us. The work
and workmanship go together.
Starting points for discovering our life purpose:
A) Focus on the work
B) Focus on the workmanship
C) Focus on Christ Jesus
- Focus on doing the part of God's will I know.
- Focus more on fully following, knowing and loving Jesus.
To get the message, click here.
(FYI: The audio for this message is incomplete due to some technical difficulties)