Monday, February 26, 2018

"Eperiencing A Changed Life Through Jesus Christ" (2.25.18 Message)




On Sunday we started our "Experiencing A Changed Life Through Jesus Christ" series and talked about "Embracing a call to change".  See more below.

1) True change happens when I embrace God's call
     to a changed life.


2) True change happens when I sense the urgency
     that staying the same is no longer an option.


3) True change happens when I realize the danger of 
     living the old way.


4) True change happens when I learn how God
     changes people.


5) True change starts on the inside.

6) True change happens when I change my attitude
     and my thinking.


7) True change happens when I experience Christ's
     transforming power.



    To get the message, click here.

No comments: