On Sunday we continued our "Kings" series. Our topic was "Kings - Be willing to tell the truth, even if it means standing alone". See below for more...
1) Not everyone who agrees to seek God, wants to seek God.
2) Not everyone who claims to speak for God, speaks for God.
3) Not everyone who agrees to seek God, wants to hear what God has to say.
4) Sometimes telling the truth means standing alone.
5) Sometimes the pressure is on to tell people what they want to hear.
6) Just because someone says they want the truth, doesn't mean they mean it.
7) Some people would rather hear what makes them feel good, than what helps them follow God.
8) There are spiritual dynamics behind what people say and what people hear.
9) Telling the truth can cause problems with the people around us.
10) Telling the truth can cause problems with the people in power.
11) God calls us to hear the truth, believe the truth, and share the truth.
To listen to the message, click here.