Today we started our "Kings" series. Our topic was "Kings- Don't let desperation lead you to compromise". See below for more...
Three times I might be tempted to cross the line...
1) When it looks like things are falling apart.
2) When I feel that I've waited long enough.
3) When pressure is mounting.
Three things to remember when the pressure is on...
1) I need to do it God's way no matter what.
2) God blesses obedience.
3) The perceived help, is outweighed by long term loss.
Three questions for a heart check...
1) Is this decision coming from a place of faith, or a place of faith?
2) Is this decision accompanied by peace, or impatience?
3) Do I feel like I have to pick the better of two evils?
Closing Thought - Christ is the source of strength to stand and the source of forgiveness when I fall.
To listen to the message, click here.