Sunday, September 15, 2019

"Kings" Series (9.15.19 Message)




Today we continued our "Kings" series.  Our topic was "Kings - Be careful of relationships that pull you from God".  See below for more...

Opening Observations from 1 Kings 11
1) Sometimes wise people can unwisely disobey God.
2) Relationship decisions can make or break you.

Questions from 1 Kings 11
1) Am I wiling to obey God's word above my own desires?
2) Am I holding on to someone or something that is pulling me from God?
3) Am I surrounding myself with a thousand things that will pull me from God?
4) Am I putting myself in a situation where it's only a matter of time until I sin?
5) As I'm getting older, am I getting closer or further from God?
6) Have I become okay with half-hearted devotion?
7) Do I need to refocus on recognizing and responding to God's love?



To listen to the message, click here.


No comments: